The third volume of MagyarOK covers slightly more than the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
You will need at least 150 lesson hours to complete this level.
- The textbook has 12 chapters, each of them containing several, thematically related units.
- The use of various registers (varieties of the language for particular purposes) and text types are placed into the foreground.
- Most texts are based on authentic sources (newspaper articles, bogs, radio programs, recorded conversations etc.).
We wish to provide you with a set of study materials that will allow you to expand your knowledge about grammar and vocabulary in order to sound more and more like a native speaker, both in speaking and writing.
- The audio files can be downloaded here.
- The video files can be found here.
- The answer key to the exercises in the textbook can be downloaded here and to the exercise book here.
The books will also help you prepare for the B1 language examination.